No performance shop would be complete without a chassis dyno. It’s a major tool in adding reliable power to your car or truck. But like any tool, it’s the knowledge and experience of the technicians that help you get the most performance gains.
At SDCE we’ve been dyno-testing for 15 years and our Chassis Dyno has seen everything from a Go-Kart to a Quad Runner. From Mustangs, Camaros, Corvettes and Mopars of all sorts... to many 1000+ horse power drag cars. The owners have all trusted SDCE to accurately measure the power and durability of their vehicles.
More About Our Chassis Dyno
• Land and Sea Chassis Dyno
• 30” knurled roller to reduce tire spin
• Single roller for RWD & FWD vehicles
• Measures horse power from 7HP to 1600HP
• DYNO-MAX™ Pro software for accurate test results
• Customizable computer gauges to track almost any
Why Put Your Vehicle on the Dyno?
• Set a power baseline for your vehicle
• Track power delivery gains from bolt-ons
• Fine tune custom built / race engines in the vehicle
• "Drive" up a hill forever and vary the "steepness" of the grade.
• Hold a particular vehicle speed without overheating
the braking system.
• Check the mph of the vehicle
• Accel & decel as needed without worrying about traffic
Chassis Dyno Pricing
3 baseline pulls with air fuel ratio $85 flat fee
$125 per hour up to 3 hours with
one SDCE technician/tuner
$110 per hour from 3-6 hours
$100 per hour for 6 to 8 hours
Chevy Inspired Viewing Window
42” HD Performance Monitor
Plenty of Safe Room Inside
And Tons More Outside
SD Concepts makes it easy to meet other “car guys” and get a reduced-price dyno pull to see how your ride stacks up against the competition. We run many specialty “Dyno Days” from Spring through Fall and the highest recorded HP gets their dyno run for free.
SDCE Dyno Days have their own price structure. $45 per pull, $10 per additional pull up to a maximum of 3 back to back pulls. No tuning and no parts swapping on dyno days. We provide a grill, some burgs/dogs, or pizza and cold drinks as a courtesy to the dyno day participants. Minimum of 10 cars required for dyno day. Keep an eye out for our 2010 event list.
SD CONCEPT ENGINEERING, INC. The premiere performance tuning shop for MOPAR, Ford and GM car and trucks Home
Tour the Shop
65 Dexter Road
East Providence, RI 02914